Laban's LeatherCrafting Slideshow

Welcome to my Leather craft Blog

Hello and welcome to my Leather crafting blog. This site is not a how to guide or similar it is simply a place for me to share my leatherwork projects and celebrate my new found hobby. Please feel free to comment on my work and have a nice day.

Cheers

Laban

Saturday 14 July 2012

Tri Fold Wallet

Well after such a long time i had finally had a burst of creativity and decided to make a new leather project. Actually I happened to find a Tandy leather craft project that had fallen down behind my desk and i couldn't help but turn it into something :)
My fathers birthday is next month so I decided to make the project for him with a cycling theme. He rides a Carlnago bicycle which he tells me is the ferarri of the cycling world so the first carving i did was a combination of the Carlnago logo and his initials. The second carving was a stylised  bicycle....not to shabby for freehand if i do say so myself.

The dying and stitching have come of nicely....i think i've got the hang of this. My son calls it sewing...i call it stitching or lacing...far more manly IMO :)

Tri Fold Wallet

Carlnago Logo and Initials

Bicycle

1 comment: